Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I set out on a goal this week to complete two hat projects. I finished the first hat yesterday. It's Victorian inspired design with some interesting design details. You can't really tell from the photos, but the caramel colored taffeta fabric that covers the buckram frame is sparingly covered with embroidered dots of green, pale pink and burnt orange. I know it looks like alot is going on with the white flower and the guinea feathers but, I think it came together nicely. I especially like the green ribbon placement in the back.

The second hat will be a similar version in white. I don't like the lace ribbon at the back, so I'm setting off to find something else. We'll see if I can get her done this week!

Bis Spater,

No comments

Powered by Blogger.