HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!


Happy Monday everyone! To all of you who celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope that you all had a great time with your family and friends. Unfortunately, I didn't get to spend Thanksgiving with my family but, I am headed home for the Christmas holiday! I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. My husband and I are flying out next week to Florida. We will be spending a few days there enjoying the warm weather and sunshine with his sister before we head to Cincinnati to spend Christmas with my family. It will be freezing in Cincinnati but, after a week, it's back to Florida for a bit more sunshine and warm weather before returning to Germany.

I won't be focusing on any new hat projects until I return. However, I did list this little cutie in my Etsy shop today.

Have a grand day everyone!

2 comments

  1. I hope you'll have a great time! :) Love your new hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jelena, I'm so excited! And, I'm glad that you like my hat!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers