CELEBRATE ME HOME!

Hello everyone! I finally arrived in my hometown of Cincinnati, Ohio to spend Christmas with my family! It's been over a year and a half since I've seen everyone and, during this time we've had two new additions to our huge family. I feel so excited and blessed to be here to share this special time of year with them.

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful holiday season thus far. It looks like we'll be having a white Christmas here is Cincinnati. Snow always helps to usher in a festive mood and, so does this song by Kenny Loggins. It's one of my favorite holiday tunes of all time and, I thought I'd share it with you.
Enjoy!



2 comments

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time with your family! Wish you all the best in the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jelena. I am having a wonderful time. I wish you a wonderful New Year as well!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers