RANDOM PHOTOS OF THE WEEK



I decided to play around with the camera this week, which resulted in several random photos. Here are some of the pics that I snapped.


White lights on the window sill create a nice ambiance for the holidays.


My husband likes to enjoy a glass of wine while cooking.


I bought a pretty new vase...


which looks lovely on a table set for dinner.


Orchids before,


and after blooming.


I baked some delicious sugar cookies.


I found this beautiful vintage inspired perfume bottle and,



this large spool of pink velvet ribbon in a boutique in Bonn.



Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments

  1. Beautiful shots! Can I come over for the cookies? :-)
    Laura in Ludwigsburg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Of course, you can come over for cookies anytime!
    Have a wonderful holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers