MEHR BLUMEN



I made more flowers this week. And, I finished a sewing project which I'll share later. I decided to experiment with dyeing silk organza. The pink and yellow are the colors that I played with, and as you can see, the color came out way too intense. I guess I'll have to play around a bit more to get the hang of it. The red linen bloom turned out pretty well.

I plan to purchase more dyes this weekend. I would love to experiment with pastel colors.


The pink bloom is my favorite.




Enjoy your day!

2 comments

  1. Hi! I love the red rose. Yes, I think many ladies like soft pastel flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Forest Flame. I just purchased dye in pastel shades, so we'll see what happens. By the way, your flowers are beautiful! Please visit again.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers