ESSEN GESUND!

Eat Healthy!

After watching the documentary "Food Inc." my husband and I have made a conscious decision to eat healthier. If you are interested in learning about where your food comes from, I suggest watching this documentary. It's very enlightening. Eating healthier for us means incorporating more fresh fruits and vegetables into our diet and cutting down on the meat. We stocked up on some of natures goodies yesterday. And yes, we bought more of those delicious strawberries!





I also picked up this little treat. Ok, I know this isn't healthy but, I just couldn't resist!

I heart strawberries!



Enjoy your day!

2 comments

  1. yup that documentary Food Inc changed not only the way i eat, but also shop. i now make an effort to buy closer to home. we have a fresh produce market in town & he buys more local so I buy from him. in the summer i have friends with gardens that stock me up. i'm able to get meat from a friend that has cattle so i know how they are treated, and what they eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've changed our shopping habits as well. We are able to get produce local but, I have no idea where to find a local cattleman. That would be great because, I love a good steak from time to time.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers