I'M SO EXCITED!


The millinery flower tools that I ordered last week arrived yesterday! I wanted to order the tools a while ago but, I found them to be a bit pricey. Since I started making my own flowers, my tools consisted of a spoon, a fish knife and a crotchet needle. I finally had to cave in a buy the proper tools after my spoon kept overheating and bending to the point of breaking off at the handle. The supplier that I found has very reasonable prices. You can even order the tools, an instructional DVD, and book with step by step guides as a package deal.


I've been busy this morning preparing fabric so that I can use these bad boys!
I'll let you know how it goes.


Enjoy your day!

4 comments

  1. Ok, obviously I know nothing about these tools. At first glance, they reminded me of dental tools and melon ball makers. lol Hope you're able to continue making lovely flowers with your new tool set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know, some of them look a little scary...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I have been looking for those tools. can you tell me where you get them. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi chifocus,

    I purchased the tools here:
    http://makingsilkflowers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers