I Know, It's Been Awhile

Hello and Happy Monday everyone! Yes, it's been a loooong time since my last post. I was suffering from a terrible case of the blahs so, I just decided to take a break from the blog. Since I can't take a break from life,  I have been busy working on other projects in an attempt to keep my motor running. The main project has been my website.  My husband and I are working on giving it a new look.  We're creating a new layout, updating photos, adding new designs and, we'll be making a Paypal button  available so that customers can purchase direct from the website.  I'm kinda over Etsy at the moment.  But, that's another story.  


These are a few of my new hats and hair accessories.



I also have a few floral hair combs as well as sashes and ring pillows to add to my collection. 


In addition to working on the website and developing new designs, I have been trying to take better care of myself.  I have had some issues with high blood pressure so, since the beginning of summer, I've been working on improving my overall health and diet. This includes buying bio products as much as possible, drinking more water, eating less meat and juicing a healthy portion of green veggies everyday.



I also attend a Zumba class at least twice a week.
 I've been reading this book to help nourish my spirit and, to keep focused on the positive.





 I'm feeling much better now and, I'll be returning to a more consistent posting schedule.  


Have a fabulous day,

3 comments

  1. Glad to see you back! I know about the hbp; working on that too. Hoping my new job will prove beneficial to that end. I'd love to hear about your green juices. Trying to do that among other things, but I always love to hear what combinations people think are good. Tomorrow I re-start my walking/jogging plan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Libby,

    Congratulations for your new job! I hope that it all goes well. I normally juice a combination of spinach, celery, fennel, and mangold. Bio spinach is not always readily available where I shop so, the mangold is a good alternative. I also like to throw in an apple as a taste enhancer and the fennel is great because, it taste a bit like licorice. Let me know which combination you decide on and enjoy your walk or jog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe. I'll let you know. Knowing me, I'll blog about it. lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers