OUTDOOR PHOTO SHOOT


My husband and I took advantage of the beautiful weather on Saturday by staging an outdoor photo shoot. We chose a lovely, quiet area very close to our home as our location. It was pretty warm but, we struggled through the heat and had fun with it. I think my husband captured some very nice images.

Oh, remember I told you guys in a post that I would reveal my latest endeavor soon? Well, you can see it here in the photos. It's the dress, I made it myself! Ok, so it's no Vera Wang but, I have never attempted to make anything close to a wedding gown before. It's made from two curtains which were purchased at the thrift store for 22 Euros. It took me two days to complete and I must say, I am happy with the way it turned out, mismatched seams and all. Lol! Anyway, enjoy the photos.


















Bis Sp├Ąter,

2 comments

  1. Very lovely! Whenever I think of dresses and curtains, my mind goes to two classics - "The Sound of Music" and "Gone with the Wind." And yours is just as lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Libby. I had to laugh because, I thought about the comedy sketch that Carole Burnett did on her show from Gone with the Wind, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers