IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!


My husband and I finally got around to setting the Christmas tree up. I wanted to put it up a week ago but, my husband thought that it would be a bit early. I think the tree looks pretty good and, I love the atmosphere in our living room. It's so cozy with all of the twinkling lights and the candles.



My husband favorite ornament.

My table decorations consist of this rustic mini Christmas tree.
That's Rudolph hanging out in the background!

And there's Frosty. Oh, I made the tall rustic looking candle holders myself. I wrapped cardboard tubes with some hat trim that I had bought a couple of years ago.


I decided to decorate a bit in our entryway.


And, I purchased a small tree for my studio.


Now, all I need is snow!



Enjoy your day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers