COOL RUNNINGS




Last year, I started running.  My husband and I wanted to find a sport or, some sort of fitness activity that we could do together.  Since he wasn't interested in Zumba, and I wasn't interested in the gym, running seemed to be the best compromise.  

I wasn't sure if running was for me, but it has slowly become an activity that I enjoy.  My husband and I run together on the weekends but, I often run alone during the week.


 Early morning is my favorite time to run.  It's quite and the temperature is perfect.





I've been running in the rain and, in snow.



I don't run very fast, as a matter of fact , I'm pretty slow.  But, I guess as long as I'm moving, I'm doing pretty good.



On average,  I run about 3 1/2 to 4 kilometers.  On a really good day, I can run 5-7.  
 I've had two really great days were I've made it to 8 kilometers.


Not only does running provide me with a great opportunity to shake off the pressures and the stress that come along with daily life, it has also helped me to get physically in better shape.  Since I've started to run and, in addition to changing my diet, my blood pressure is now under control.





It's been a little over a week since I last went out for a run.  I have to get back out there because, I do have a goal.  I want a really great day to become an average day for me.  And in order to do that, I can't let the weeks go by and get lazy.  So, I guess I have to get out there and just do it like Nike and, run Forrest run!




Have a great day!

1 comment

  1. Good for you! I have not ran in a while but I plan to get back out there.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers