MEMORIES OF PARIS



Espresso at the Eiffel Tower


A Walk Through Tuileries Garden











This time last year I was in Paris.  I love the city.  It's filled with history, romance, art and of course, fashion.  I've been to Paris twice.  My husband and I spent our first wedding anniversary there, and last year I had the pleasure of visiting with my sister, brother and sister -in-law on their first trip to Europe.  I have many fond memories of Paris however, because these two stand out in particular, I decided to paint them on canvas.

I have to visit Paris at least one more time.  I want to visit the Louvre and the Palace of Versailles.  If you're ever in Europe or in France, I do recommend a visit to Paris.  It truly is a magical city!




Have a great day!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers