DAS LEBEN AUF DEM BALKON

LIFE ON THE BALCONY










 


















I love my balcony!  Although it's small, my husband and I have managed to create a quite, calm, relaxing space for the two of us.  We have a miss mash of greenery out there which includes herbs, succulants, roses, a tomato plant and a grape vine.  While we were away on vacation we got a lot of rain.  Some of our plants took on way to much water, like the tomato plant and the dalhlias and, some plants didn't get enough water.  The rose bush was completely dry and the grape vine was starting to shrivel up as well.  My husband has the green thumb in the family.  He gave everything a bit of TLC and to our surprise and delight, everything has started to blossom again.

We spend a lot of time on our balcony.   Sometimes when I'm having a creative block, I put everything down and head out there to rest my brain and recharge.  It's such a tranquil space.  It's so nice to sit out and commune with nature.  I love to  listen to the birds and watch the bees as they collect the nectar from the lavender. When the weather is nice, we have all of our meals out there. I feel like we're sitting in our own private cafe.

I'm going to end my post here.  My husband and I were inline skating today, and we went for a bike ride too.  I'm pooped out!  It's time to put the feet up and relax.  I guess you know where I'm headed? Balcony here I come!



Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Tag!

1 comment

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous area. Like a private hideaway! I love all the beautiful plants you have growing there. So serene. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers