CORK COASTER PAINTINGS

I don't know about you but, I'm not a big fan of coasters.  My husband hates them!  They just don't seem to fit into our home design Feng Shui.   A couple of weeks ago, we purchased a bottle of wine at our local wine shop.  As the clerk  finished up the transaction, he dropped a set of cork coasters into our bag as a customer appreciation gift.

When we got home, my husband pulled the coasters out of the bag and asked," what are you going to do with these?"  Well, here is the result:



"The Jazz Singer"

"Lullaby"

"Rise"

"Fly"



I love how they turned out!  We defiantly won't be placing any cups or glasses on top of these tiny works of art.  I think they would serve well as magnets.   What do you think?






Have a great week!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers