PAINTING ON PRETTY PAPER

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I've been out of the studio for the last couple of days so, I was really excited to dig into my paints today.   On Monday, I finally received my Flow magazine.  It came late as it was delivered to our old address.  This months publication included a paper packet filled with the most beautiful prints so, I decided to work with paper today. 
 I chose this lovely floral print to work with.  


I definitely wanted to be sure to have the print stand out in my painting.  I decided to block out a border and have it serve as a frame. 


I love her fiery red hair!




I've noticed that in many of my recent paintings, a pathway seems to show up.   I'm not sure what that means.  Maybe its a representation of this art journey that I'm on.  I don't know, but, I'm not trying to figure it out.  I'll keep going with the flow and let my paintings tell the story.



Have a fabulous day.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers