PAINTING IN CIRCLES....SORT OF

A few weeks ago bought a few oval canvases.  I have had such fun painting on them! 
Here are a few of the paintings that I have completed so far. 




Her name is Mary Jane.



This painting features text that is actually a goal for me this year.  I am really focusing on simplifiying in my private life and in the way I approach my art. 



  I think I may embellish them a bit more, maybe add a pretty ribbon for hanging. I have a few of these canvases left so, I'll be posting more paintings soon.





Have a fabulous day!

2 comments

  1. They look so special and fun! This time I adore the flowerpainting! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Conny,
      I had fun painting them. Florals are a struggle for me but, I really like the flower painting too. Thanks for visiting!!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers