SOPHIE

I would like to introduce Sophie.  Sophie is my latest art doll and, she's a big girl!  She stands about 22" tall!  The dress and the hat are all made by hand.  The look is completed with a pair of classic pearl earrings.





 This is the first time I've made a hat this small.



 I know it's not very lady-like but, here's a peek underneath her skirt.  I collaged the paper mache form.  I thought it should be pretty too.




I am really having fun building these dolls.  I still have a couple of kinks to work out with my design process.  I want to build a sturdier structure for my next doll so, I'll have to play around a bit until I get it right.  Practice makes perfect!  Onto the next doll!


Here's a link to a short video I made which gives a 360 view of Sophie.  Enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/157027000


Have a fabulous, creative week!

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers