LETTER TO A BEAUTIFUL LADY

My art is greatly inspired by anything vintage or retro.  I just love old things, old clothes, old music, old books, old people.  Anything with history really stirs something up in me.  





Sometimes, I like to incorporate vintage photos in my work.  I've been doing it a lot lately. I love looking at these old black and white photos. The people are so beautiful! I can''t help but wonder about their lives. Where they lived, how they lived.  It's all so intriguing to me.  I filmed a video of the making of this page honoring the beautiful woman in the photo.   I've entitled this spread " A Letter To A Beautiful Lady". You can view it over on my Youtube channel.

2 comments

  1. Your art is beautiful. Love how you incorporate meaningful objects in your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you visits to my blog.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers