Guten Tag zusammen!  I hope that everyone has had a great productive week thus far. I managed to keep myself busy with a few projects.  I finished some work, and started new ones.  Here's my week in review.


This is a canvas that I actually started last Friday.  I got to the extraction stage and then decided to let her rest over the weekend.  This is the progress that I made on Monday.  There are lots of layers and color.  I love it!




When I start a new work, I never now what will emerge from my canvas.  Can I tell you how pleased I was yesterday to discover that my "Tea Baby" has a big sister!




I dedicated Tuesday to working on my painting. This is a big canvas but, I took my time and was able to make a lot of progress.  





After a long day of painting, I decided to go out for a quick hike.  I went alone for the first time.  I really enjoyed the scenery and the solitude.  











Here is my Watercolor Wednesday study.  You can read all about the creation of this painting in my Watercolor Wednesday post.




 Thursday morining was a spent packaging up a large order of custom designed invitations.  I have an awesome client in the U.S. who is hosting a Christmas themed tea party.  Such a great idea!  I don't normally do commissions but, she's been such a great support to me since I started my Etsy shop, so I couldn't say no to her request.  The invitations turned out awesome!




It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner! I hope to finish up my "Tea Baby" today.  Here is how she looks at the moment.



 I also have a painting which I started yesterday on my work table.  Hopefully I'll get to work on her at some point today as well.




So, that's my Week-End all Wrapped-Up.  What have you been up to this week?  Any big plans for the weekend?  Let me know in the comments!  




Bis später!  (That means "see you later")

Sharon

















No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers