WATERCOLOR WEDNESDAY

Happy Watercolor Wednesday everyone!  This weeks watercolor study was inspired by one of my favorite movies, "Pride and Prejudice".  The film is based on a classic novel by Jane Austen.  Last night I sat down and watched the version  starring Colin Firth as the dashing Mr. Darcy.  My favorite adaptation however stars Matthew Macfayden as Mr. Darcy and Kiera Knightley as Elizabeth.   





When I sat down to start my illustration this morning, I didn't have a plan.  As I started to randomly sketch, a portrait of a beautiful lady emerged.  


So elegant and refined!


I doubt Mr. Darcy would have been able to resist her.  


I've been working on painting my subjects with more expression.  Working on these studies every Wednesday has really helped me with that.  Well, that's all for today.  I'll be back next week with more watercolor fun!  

Bis Später!
Sharon





No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers