LOVE AND TEA CUPS


 I was looking through some of my paintings this morning and I noticed something. I really love tea cups! The tea cup made it's appearance as a subject and theme in my artwork a few years ago when I was working in watercolor.  Every now and then, one will show up in my work.  Here are a few of my paintings featuring this beloved vessel.




BOHEMIAN TEA PARTY
IT'S TEA TIME DARLING




THE ARRIVAL OF SPRING


PEARLS DINER



THE DRESSMAKER




THE GARDEN OF PHENOMENAL WOMEN


Here I am with two of my latest paintings.  They are my Tea Babies and I love them!



 I'm sure I will continue to feature tea cups in my art.  Tea cups are a part of my everyday life and my art reflects those things that are near and dear to me.  Have you noticed any recurring themes in your work?  I'd love to hear about it.



Make it a great week,
Sharon



No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers