Behind the Scenes - The Making of a Paper Clay Art Doll

Happy Monday everyone!  Remember that video I kept talking about making?  You know, the one where I take you behind the scenes and show you how I create my art dolls?  Well, it's finally finished and ready for viewing!  It took a long time to make because, I takes awhile to make a doll.  Sometimes, I need two weeks just to finish one.  Add in the fact that I am usually working on three dolls at once then, the process becomes even longer.


I finished doll number two last week.  Here is my mermaid art doll in an assemblage piece that I have entitled "Free".




The idea for this piece had been floating around in my head for quite some time.  I kept thinking about how people try to put things in a box or, a cage that simply don't belong there.  Whether it be a human or an animal, we all have the right to be free and to live our lives as the Creator intended.



Enjoy the video and if you should have any questions, please don't hesitate to leave them in the comment section.


                        


Wishing you a fabulous, creative week,
Sharon

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers