MARCH OF KINDRED SPIRITS -Paper Clay Art Doll Assemblage

Happy Friday everyone!  I'm so excited to share with you all my new art doll!  I love everything about this piece!  Her pose, her hair and her little friends!






I found the small wooden animals at a thrift store a couple of months ago.  I wasn't sure at the time how I would use them but, I knew that I would use them someday in an assemblage piece with a doll.

It became clear after I posed my doll on her base that the animals were the perfect fit for this piece.  Everything seemed to just fall in line, pardon the pun, lol!



It was very difficult to get a good overview of this piece with just photos.  I decided it would be best to put together a short video to showcase it.    I hope you enjoy watching the video just as much as I enjoyed creating this piece.




                 



Have a happy weekend!

Sharon

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Followers