ART EXHIBITION

 Hello everyone! I mentioned in my last post that I was preparing for my first art exhibition.  The exhibition opening was on last Saturday and it was great! I even sold a painting, how cool is that!

The exhibition is at the Art Lounge.  The gallery is not far from my home, as a matter of fact, I walked to the opening.  You probably didn't know but, here are many Art Lounges around the world.    It all started in New York City.  The concept is that artist rent wall space at a reasonable price to display their work.  As a new or even experienced artist, it is very difficult to get your work shown in a gallery.  Many established galleries only want to show artist who they are familiar with.  The Art Lounge concept is a great way to get your work out there and, it is also a great way to connect with other artist.

The opening was well attended by some very nice people who love art.  The mayor showed up and, I was even photographed by the press.  My work will be on display at the gallery along with the works of seven other artist until June 10th. Since you guys won't be able to attend in person, here are a few photos so that you can share in the experience.
















My dolls on display in the window.









I met some wonderful people. The gentleman and his wife pictured below bought my painting.










SOLD




2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Omg..I wish I could attend..I got my eye on a few of your paintings on that wall :). I know it was an amazing experience and feeling sharing your beautiful art with others :). So very proud of you and I can't wait until your next video.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers