BIG MAGIC



I don't have much to say in this post aside from the fact that this book is AMAZING!




If you are a creator or maker, I highly recommend that you read this book.  Elizabeth Gilbert, best known for the best selling novel and movie "Eat, Pray, Love" is a woman full of wisdom.  In "Big Magic" she shares her thoughts on creativity.  Here ideas are eye-opening and though provoking.  It has totally changed the way I think about my creative process and how I approach it.  If you're looking for a great read, check it out. If you already have read the book, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments

  1. I've had this book for months, sitting around waiting for me to get to it...now I'm really interested in reading it! thanks for the recommendation, many have said it's very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, Big Magic really is a great read, very inspiring. I'm even considering reading it again.
      I hope you enjoy it.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers