I'M GOING TO SUMMER SCHOOL

I'm Teaching at Art Journal Summer School 2017!  Come Join Us!



Are you looking for a fun way to incorporate some creativity into your summer? Art Journal Summer School hosted by Marieke Blokland is a fun way to keep your creative juices flowing while on vacation. It's also a great way to get in some special "me" time while on holiday.  Registration is now open *Click* here to sign up!  Class begins July 1st. 


This years amazing instructors, including yours truly.




This 10 week course consist of short video tutorials which are designed to help you create awesome art journal pages with limited supples.  Everything fits into a small, ok, medium toiletry bag. 

Included in the course:

             2 short, colorful video tutorials per week
Video tutorials by 14 awesome instructors, including our host Marieke Blokland
Downloadable videos to view at your leisure
Step by step PDF to accompany each lesson


Here's a sneak peek at my lesson




And...I'm giving away a free spot!  All you have to do is leave me a comment and let me know how and where you plan to spend your summer vacation.  I'll announce a random winner here on the blog May 27th!


I hope you join us for all of the fun!








6 comments

  1. I am spending my summer working with kids on a few art projects! I hope to also take part in a really cool art journaling online workshop - hint hint! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like fun! I'm thinking about doing more kid friendly projects myself. Did you know that I've written a children's book? I'm almost done with the illustrations, just need to figure out how to get it published. Hope to see you in class!

      Delete
  2. I usually spend my summers working and taking grad classes but guess what I graduated with my Masters today (woo hoo) so now I am distressing by getting messy whether it is some type of journaling everyday or crafts or watching my favorite artist (hint hint)while working πŸ˜‰..my motto is just do something creative everyday!! πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Tiff, that's awesome! Art Journal Summer School sounds perfect for you. Hope to see you in class!

      Delete
  3. hi Sharon, my plans are to stay home and work on some gardening this summer- and hopefully, if it's not too hot in the house, try and keep up on my journaling. This class sounds right up my alley! thanks for the chance to win a spot :-D
    sapphire_r@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty, gardening sounds so relaxing. Unfortunately for me, I was born without a green thumb, lol!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to see you in summer school!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers