NEW WORK

It just dawned on me that I hadn't shared my latest work with you guys.  These paintings were completed over the last three weeks.  I've been busy working on other projects and preparing for my first exhibition!  I'm super excited about that!  The exhibition will be at the Art Lounge  in Königswinter, Germany.  The gallery is conveniently located in my neighborhood.  The Art Lounge opened their doors four years ago and is well known for showcasing art of all genres.  It is a venue where artist both hobby and professional show their work.  The exhibition will run from May 6-June 10th.  I'll be sure to blog about my experience when the exhibition closes.

In the meantime, here are my newest paintings.  I won't be showing these paintings.  I've decided put them on hold for another project that I have planned.



Meditations #4 - THINK
by Sharon Harkness-Dobler



Meditations #3- GROW
by Sharon Harkness-Dobler



"Out On A Limb"
by Sharon Harkness-Dobler





Have a great day!
Sharon

4 comments

  1. I get so happy whenever I see your work! <3 Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art pieces may God bless you on your first exhibition
    Sherry (hometown)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sherry! I really appreciate your kind words and support.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers